Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best steering wheel and pedal for the PS3? I've been searching google, but everything seems to be a little old.

From the sounds of it, Logitech is the way to go. The G25 looks good but its 3 years old and expensive. Is there anything else thats newer/better? I see the G27 is coming out, but it doesn't look to be a big improvement over the G25.

What are your experiences with it or other wheels?

·
Registered
247 Posts
From what I have read and heard from other people Logitech seems the best.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If you really really want a nice setup, yeah go with that. If you don't want to (completely) break the bank then just get whatever the latest Logitech wheel is. I guarantee you when GT5 is released they'll have a new one, so you might want to hold off.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
That seat is bad ass. I want one

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I've been doing a little research myself because I'm also looking to get a wheel for when GT5 comes out. From reviews I've read and what friends have told me on PSN the G25 is the one to get. I was gonna get the G27 but I was told not to spend the extra money and just get the G25. The seat posted above looks badass but kinda pricey. Here is one from the same company. This is the one I plan on getting when i get the wheel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Playseats-Black-Gaming-Seat-360-PS3-Wii-PC_W0QQitemZ160391198899QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item25580f78b3

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up getting a G27 and a Wheel Stand Pro. This setup is freakin amazing. The wheel was great, but you really really need a proper stand to make it fit just like a car. Without it I was hunched over trying to reach the wheel on my coffee table.

It's made GT 5 Prologue the best racing game I've ever tried. Drifting is SOOOO fun with the wheel. Cant wait for the full version in the fall/winter.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts