Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
YES SIR !!!

Rick, who owns Star Rotors

Does it out of his company truck in O'Fallon

He charged my friend $30 to change the front and rear tires with the wheels OFF the bike. (That is Mount and Balance of course)

Can't beat that !!!

702-245-6764 - Rick

You can call me if you want directions from me, or you can ask him.

My number is 636-288-9069 - Dragon

I also have a former racer friend that can custom tune your suspension for your weight and style of riding if your interested. He's done mine and all of my friends bikes and it made a HUGE difference on the back roads. SOOO much better than stock.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
hmm let me know how much this friend that can tune suspension would want. im just going to be riding street, but im 210lbs and i know the bike isn't set up for that

and ill have to hit that guy up.

anyone got a tutorial for wheel removal? front is easy, but back, anything i should know?
You can bring your bike to me and I can help you. Do you have rear sliders? I have front and rear stands.

What year is the bike? I have an 08 and my front stand will work with 07-10 bikes.

I will talk to him about price. Usually he will help you out if you bring some decent bourbon or food as a piece offering.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
You could probably take them to Tire Bargain in Crystal City if your close to the Festus/Crystal City area. I don't remember the owners name but I had all for tires changed on my jeep last year for 50 bucks but thats because I know most of the guys that work/worked there.

·
IS GHEY FOR PHATTY!!!
3,356 Posts
the rear is a pain in the a$$ to do by yourself... i all most always forget about the rear caliper and setting it back into it's slot

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
It is for oversized tires on a mud truck

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
the rear is a pain in the a$$ to do by yourself... i all most always forget about the rear caliper and setting it back into it's slot
Yes it is. I found that using my feet to support the tire helps a LOT.

The only problem I ever have is the spacers always fall out when I'm putting the wheel back on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts