Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one can tell me a reputable tuner in the GTA (greater Toronto area). I have spoken to The Dukes of Cycle which quoted me 150-300 for a custom map.

Has anyone else had experience with them? And or any other place? PRO6 CYCLE is another place im looking into...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have never heard of Dukes of cycle.

$300 is about avg.

Pro 6 is amazing. Tons of racers take their bikes there. Sandy the owner is a former racer. I would recommend them 10000%. I deal with them all the time.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh, i've spoken with Dukes, sounds knowledgable and so far his timely responses has showed me that their service is good. Heard good things in other forums too.

Pro 6 never got back to me...i emailed them as well and i did find good things about them in other forums but also heard of some bad tunes that happened to some clients...so far im going with dukes...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeh, i've spoken with Dukes, sounds knowledgable and so far his timely responses has showed me that their service is good. Heard good things in other forums too.

Pro 6 never got back to me...i emailed them as well and i did find good things about them in other forums but also heard of some bad tunes that happened to some clients...so far im going with dukes...
Your choice in the end. Whatever you choose i hope that it works out for you.

As far as pro6 goes, call the shop and ask for Joe. He is the one that will likely help you out through that process.

I can name 6 pro canadian superbike racers who all take their bikes to pro6 with no issues. That speaks volumes to me.

·
Registered
966 Posts
You guys really call it GTA? And don't get confused with grand theft auto?

Reactions: dixon cider
1 - 7 of 7 Posts