Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the local Honda dealer today (park city summit honda) and they said they would not budge off the msrp price on an 600rr8! so im looking at over $10k otd. anyone know of anywhere else in northern utah that's gonna give me a better deal? Maybe if i went in person they'd give me something more reasonable...but something in Salt Lake or surrounding areas might be an option. Even Montana or Nevada might be do-able. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I got mine for $9500 OTD in June, from the main dealer in SLC.

You need to consider a few things- right now, demand for bikes is through the roof. Lots of people see them as a means to "save on gas" (wait till they get to tire changes though). So dealers are not hurting for sales and inventories are way down.

Second, if you think MSRP is bad, try buying a CBR600RR in SoCal- $3000 over MSRP is common there.

Third, remember the state's pound of flesh comes to over a thousand dollars- tax, license, etc.

For sure, going in person will not hurt.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's not true for socal.. I just got mine over the weekend from otdcyclesports for $9399 OTD for the red one. I heard they do a lot of out of state sales too so you might want to check them out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts