Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Have you played MotoGP3 for the Xbox? I think its good, but really pisses me off that the GP bikes are licensed and the street bikes are totally made up!!! I mean come on what the hell? Why offer 1 and not the other, I mean some are styled where you can tell what they took designs from, but still its not a real bike. Its cool to get some fantasy bikes in there, but why not put all the real bikes in there too?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Blue ThunderRR, your avatar is mesmirizing. I just caught myself staring at it for like two minutes straight. Dammit, doing it again.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Huh, what? Did you say something whtdvl? Boing boing boing........

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol...like a bug flying to a bug zapper...lol..."I can't help...its so pretty".....lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
joe_rocket65 said:
Blue ThunderRR, your avatar is mesmirizing. I just caught myself staring at it for like two minutes straight. Dammit, doing it again.

I know it, I had to do it though especially the nice jiggle in there, its too damn good!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
OMG..... that looks incredible! I may have to buy a 360 just for that game.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll be looking for it when it comes out...i am considering pre-ordering it and when it comes out it'll be shipped right to me

·
Registered
950 Posts
Those are just the replay action shots right? Because if that's how realistic the game is going to be, that's freakin' insane!

btw. I love MotoGP3 for Xbox! Anyone on Xbox Live? I may subscribe to it again just to race against other people.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
if you guys can, look up tourist trophy for the ps2. supposed to come out in feb i think...looks pretty good from what i've seen.

later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts