Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think of it?
It seems a little more like a COD game now but with a BF3 twist.

What I do like is some of the new weapons and also the maps are very detailed and well made. I have not seen any big choke points yet. The fast speed of the flags rising and lowering makes puts your team more on the defense then just straight offense like the larger maps.

I hated that I had to pay another $50 for what is essentially the same game.

User name is for PC is SeanO_Devil

·
Registered
53 Posts
I haven't played too much of it yet. I do like the new weapons, and I'm sure I'll like the maps when they get a little more familiar.

The $50 bucks was a tough pill to swallow for me too, but at least all future DLC is included.

[My PSN is Trudgn]

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Really? COD is doing the same thing. They got 1v1 and 2v2. Still need to check out BF. New maps for COD close quarter come out today for ps3. Should be fun after I get off

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I like it. High scoring in relatively the same amount of time as a normal round. Yeah the $50 was a bit much, but the future DLC's being including is nice.

My PSN is Cibber14

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I pulled the trigger last night on it finally, can finally put a shotty to good use or my UMP,so far so good,I was never a top scorer unless I was in a heli or tank. The new maps are pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Fun master FTMFW. I'm not a fan of the gun game but am very happy with close quarters. Armored kill looks pretty bad ass. Definitely won't be getting BO2 and will keep playing this.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Remember That that $50 includes more content than the original game. 16 maps, at least 6 game modes, and more vehicles and weapons. It's actually a pretty good deal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I haven't played BF3 in a WHILE...

Been playing MW3 and still in BO1. But I think I will get back into it.

I'll have to check this out.

User: Niner1000RR

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Personal system is good,After I update my video cards,running a Geforce 690 and that thing is working overtime for battlefield 3 and skyrim,till I get my new system,I have to tough it out.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Downloaded in on the PC, I hadn't played BF3 in a LONG time, but glad I saw this thread cause it got me back into it.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I'm so sick of BF3 now. I can never find a good squad or team that stick together and helps one another. I always get the idiots who run-and-gun like in COD, and I round a corner with 8 guys stacked up. I need a new controller due to the frustration that causes.

Grrrr.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 55 Posts