·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
so after much frustration.
I finally have it all installed and working

Big thanks to Sadt3arz for the walkthru
(Sickest Bike Here http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=143593 )

This is for my 03, if that matters

Im very graphically inclined
so I created a wiring map

hope it helps
ENJOY!

(Shameless plug)
If anyone in the Toronto, or Ontario whatever area wants to get the actual install done, PM me.
I'm willing to provide the service if you dont have the tools to do it. at a fee of course.. but we can discuss that
lol

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still waiting for a replacement led strip from Ozium, pix will be up as soon as I get it =)

C'mon Deathwish, you know you wanna do it!!!! lol

·
Registered
500 Posts
still waiting for a replacement led strip from Ozium, pix will be up as soon as I get it =)

C'mon Deathwish, you know you wanna do it!!!! lol
I'm far too lazy for that kind of commitment, brother lol. I don't even want to think about having to heat the lens covers to pry all that junk apart. Not to mention all the electronics involved with it (electricity is my motor vehicle Achilles heel). Much respect to you though. I am excited to see your work though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hey Chingbo, couldnt you wire them so that both lows will come on with the bike just like factory so that you dont have to have a rocker switch and everything remains stock?, seems like the stock wiring could handle it, there on a 20A fuse

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ yes I sure could, but the purpose of the switch is to keep the headlights OFF til you want them to, that way you can 1) save battery power 2) have just the angel eyes/halos on during the day as DRLs [for looks as well]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ok great! I always wondered why no one ever just did it stock, (thought my math was off) LOL Thanks for the info

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ The original image, like all the wires and stuff I found on here, cuz someone else posted it.

But I duplicated it, cleaned it up, made it easier to follow.
Then I photoshopped the rest,
Altho it looks like it was done in paint..

Photoshop is where it's at for user-friendliness

and glad I can help, I basically photoshopped this on the bike.. lol

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha glad u turned a that text into pics for people to follow. Get some pics up soon n congrats man

thanks again for your patience with me buddy!
see, props given where it's due
lol

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
Thanks mate - this helps a lot, I bought a kit off eBay and when I got it it was all labeled in asian :cursin: not much help. So I now have a diagram to figure this out with!

Nico

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"labeled in asian".. HAHAHHA
more than likely it was Chinese (like me)
not that i'd expect you to know, so its cool
just sounded funny
I erased all that from the image

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
No offence meant mate, I only recognize them as being asian languages and cant really tell them apart (I only speak English and even that I aint that good at!) . Probably was Chinese as the kit came from Hong Kong, and you get what you pay for eh?! The picture I got was black and white to, so I had no hope!

Glad you got a laugh! :shakehand

Nico

·
Registered
329 Posts
thanks for the wiring pic! got a few questions (i'm a noob)
1. is the standard rocker/what i used section the switch that you used to turn on the lights?

2. the guy before me installed 4500k HID's and all i need to do is get projectors and halo's and hook everything up right? (for the angel eyes/hid with projectors)

3. should i just buy a new set? from the diytrade website that people seem to buy it from? (would this be an easier solution?
http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/5536460/projector_lens_light_including_hid_bulb_and_ballast.html

sorry for all the questions, just needing some clarifications

·
Administrator
13,137 Posts
1. Yes
2. If you can find suitable projectors, then yes.
3. These are the ones I'm currently doing, they require you to cut a little from around the stock reflector but are otherwise simple to install, depending on what you want them to look like in the end.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts