Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OG
19,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from another forum

Not around the US circuit yet, but the Italian press is reporting that Max has signed and will be racing in WSBK with Team Sterilgarda GoEleven (headed by Marco Borciani).

Apparently, Max is very, very happy even if they are still working out a few details on the contract. Max is not going to make the first test in Qatar with Bayliss and Fabrizio, but hopes to be there for the one after.

Max will be riding a 1098R next year... it will be fun to watch!

For those that can read Italian, here's a link: http://www.motoblog.it/post/10469/sbk-max-biaggi-firma-con-la-ducati

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I heard somewhere that Ducati will be releasing the 1098R soon for the streets. I think the specs were something like the same weight as a 1098S,but with 180hp and 100ft lbs. of torque. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!!

I can already see Biaggi pulling a double win at Vallelunga on a Ducati 1098.

Man that's gonna be the closest thing to Rossi taking the win at Mugello atop the Ducati GP7.

i hope this falls through for the good of racing. and i thought WSBK couldn't get any better.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I am glad that Biaggi found a ride in WSBK. I hope with Toseland leaving will not hurt all the close racing that occurred this year.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great news to retain Biaggi in WSB, if the team get decent factory support he could be in with a title shot next year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts