Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Big Gun exhaust

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Panda Rydes 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

Apologies if it's been asked before. I'm new to motorcycles so a bit lost.

I recently found out about Big Gun Evo S exhausts and would like to know if it's going to fit on a 2018 600rr without any modifications to the pipes. I want to do it myself so just wondering if it's easy to install or does it require metal work.

Their website labels it as a 2013-2016 but I have been told that anything that fits 2007+ is going to fit on a 2018.
Also if Power Commander is a must with this exhaust or can I do without power Commander.
Please help.

#2 ·
Hello everyone,

Apologies if it's been asked before. I'm new to motorcycles so a bit lost.

I recently found out about Big Gun Evo S exhausts and would like to know if it's going to fit on a 2018 600rr without any modifications to the pipes. I want to do it myself so just wondering if it's easy to install or does it require metal work.

Their website labels it as a 2013-2016 but I have been told that anything that fits 2007+ is going to fit on a 2018.
Also if Power Commander is a must with this exhaust or can I do without power Commander.
Please help.
Hey I just came across the same situation. Did you ever figure it out? I belive it is 2013 and up that will work.

#3 ·
And I just came across your post and wondering the same. I had a Big Gun Evo S on my first 2014 before I crashed it, but I believe the answer is yes, it'll fit the '18 donde the style hasn't changed much, if at all.
I bought another 2014 after crashing my first one (bcz I ordered new fairings thinking I was gonna keep it) but put a Yosh on it this time.
Anyway, how it worked out. Oh and how do you like the sound?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.