Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the factory Ducati team pulling out of WSBK it left the door open for some very good riders to move teams...here's the break down so far

Haslam- BMW
Haga- PATA aprillia
Laverty- Sterilgarda Yamaha
Fabrizio- Alstare Suzuki

Thats what I know so far and I'm sure there will be many more chnages to come......can't wait till next years season.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
awesome.

i love SBK and WSS. best racing on the planet besides Moto2

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
IF Biaggi decides to retire then I think there could be a good chance Haga can take his seat since Aprilia is alleged to be giving factory support to him next year. During this weeks post-season test a bunch of factory Aprilia mechanics were seen in Haga's satellite team garage.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Ah I was hoping Haga-san to ride the new zx10r...
Why? Every year they claim the 10R is faster than Jesus yet it just turns out to be a big steamy pile. Aprilia is currently the bike to be on and it is smart move by Nori to get off a Duc.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Why? Every year they claim the 10R is faster than Jesus yet it just turns out to be a big steamy pile. Aprilia is currently the bike to be on and it is smart move by Nori to get off a Duc.
Yeah I agree. Most likey he'll have a better season with Aprilia but just wanted to see him on a Japanese bike. And see how an experienced rider like Haga do on a supposedly new and very improved but unproven 10R(rather than proven Aprilia). I think it would be more fun to watch unless Kawasaki let us down so badly.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Agreed, I can't even watch an AMA race for more than a few minutes.
That's how I used to feel, but this year was so competitive in AMA that all of the races were SUPER close I had to watch and I'm glad I did. Try to watch next year I guarantee it will be worth your time.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
AMA Supersport and SBK is frickin AMAZING bro. wth are u sayin?

lol. Some of the races this year were won by THOUSANDTHS of a second. AMA is bad ass.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
I'm Surprised Haslem left Suzuki, he rode that beast pretty good.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'm Surprised Haslem left Suzuki, he rode that beast pretty good.
Considering that the damn bike had no factory support and no new parts pretty much all year?

Ya..he rode the crap out of that thing.

There was speculation that Suzuki was going to pull out entirely, so Batta pulled a really classy move and let Haslam out of his contract early. That allowed Haslam to sign with a top tier team like BMW, who had been targeting him anyways.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts