Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At 6'4", 260#, the rr is too small. I love it but I feel like a bear on a tricycle. The power of the 600 is perfect for me, 8K and under it's a ***** cat, 8K+ H.T.F.O. I just need a bigger bike. Any recommendations for a good sportbike for a freak like me?

BTW I'm Keeping the 600RR for the ocassional blast.

Don't say a Gizzer, Them's one fugly bike.

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
I'd say get a cruiser. you will have the 600rr when you feel like a rocket ride. I think I will be buying one next year to have both. They are actually pretty fun to ride, the torque feels pretty great. Check out the Yamaha warrior, it is a bad ass machine and handles like a sportbike.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Keep it in the circus.......j/k man. Um Nutz had a good idea with the cruiser and the warrior (raven scheme) does look tits. Besides, then youll have the RR for when you actually want to go above 8 grand on a bike, and the cruiser for everyday use.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I am 6'2" and 230. The RR is small, so is the 1000RR, so is the ZX10r, etc....

All sportbikes are small now. If you want a biggr bike, look to Sport touring bikes. Not as exciting, but very capable.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i'm 6'4 235lbs and i like how the RR sits. gotta few friends that are 6' + and they've never complained about the rr's ergos.

·
Registered
133 Posts
instead of buying a new bike, get a custom WIDE body for the RR, looks for the big guy, and the speed of a small one. What more can you ask for, lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts