Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know riding with jeans is not good but this is the last time I am riding with jeans since Ill have my 1 piece next week. Get that out of the way. Nice little ride after work to relieve some stress, stop sign and back. And incase your wondering we are using Samsung's SC-X205L Sports Camcorder. Thanks to Manny for Being camera boy!!

Click here to see Video

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
who ever was leading needs to figure out some body possition real quick, ass on the seat and the upper body half way off the bike will get your front end tucked real fast. Also, pick up those damn ******* feet, you're bout to rip them off the pegs every time you lean over. sit on the balls and move your ass around.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dammm Jeff can I get some credit for cam man lol j/k. Any input in riding is apreciated as I can also benefit from it, so thanks for the advise. Also keep in mind we kind of try to keep our knee to the inside since we got jeans. I know we shouldn't be riding like this but like jeff said next time we'll be all gear up. Jeff is fast tho.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
You can still stick your knee out and move your butt around to help keep the bike rubber side down... trust me your a long way before you touch the ground, spesh if youre not trying to. Simply by sliding your butt off the seat and kissing the mirror youll go faster safer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I quess its hard to tell but I do have my ass off the seat. I slide over and hang 1 cheek off. I thought I was putting the balls of my feet on the pegs, maybe Im not. Ill pay more attention to my feet next time. I havent scraped them yet.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
i usually ride toes on my pegs... gotta love it... video looks good, I'm not gonna give u any crap cause it sounds like you've gotten it already. I would be riding what little twisties we have up here but I got pulled over by a cop today and got off scott free, so I think I'm back to putting around for a while, done enough pushing my luck... just be careful out there, not a whole lot of room for errors in canyons.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya like Yack said Its Big Tujunga Cyn. Its a nice road up or down. Im in Van Nuys. A few of the guys live pretty close also. It only takes us about 15 minutes to get to the bottom of big T so its pretty close for us. Every Sunday its Big T to ACF to tree then back to 9 mile, 9 mile to ACH to Newcombs then back down ACH to the bottom, so if your out this way we should roll. Really nice ride.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
jeffd82 said:
Ya like Yack said Its Big Tujunga Cyn. Its a nice road up or down. Im in Van Nuys. A few of the guys live pretty close also. It only takes us about 15 minutes to get to the bottom of big T so its pretty close for us. Every Sunday its Big T to ACF to tree then back to 9 mile, 9 mile to ACH to Newcombs then back down ACH to the bottom, so if your out this way we should roll. Really nice ride.
Yah dude! When I roll out to Cali, I stay at my mom's house in North Hills. I'll hit you up when I'm back over there. I can show you a 100+ mile twisty road that I keep secret.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nice choice in music! Right when I think I am the only American Rammstein lover! ;) Although I would have picked another of their songs for the vid. Vid looks pretty good.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Sodamninsane said:
i usually ride toes on my pegs... gotta love it... video looks good, I'm not gonna give u any crap cause it sounds like you've gotten it already. I would be riding what little twisties we have up here but I got pulled over by a cop today and got off scott free, so I think I'm back to putting around for a while, done enough pushing my luck... just be careful out there, not a whole lot of room for errors in canyons.
I keep hearing canyon this and anyon that but honestly it didnt look so bad. I could understand if you are right on the edge but from what I have seen I think I can honestly say the mountains around here where I live and the twisties are much more dangerous than anything I have seen out west.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
There's barely any room for errors in the AZ mountain runs. Straight up no guard rails, plenty sand and rocks on the road, jagged cliffs, blind spots, and definitely no run-off space. But I'm pretty sure in TN it's like that there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts