Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been thinking of picking one up. This is the best price I found. It looks like a good option if you dont want to pickle a bike completely so you can go for rides when weather allows.

I want one just for storing a bike outside for short periods when my garage is tied up or I need to use the garage as aspray booth for a week or so and I dont want over spray on the other toys.

Just thought I would share.

http://www.ineedparts.com/auto-acce...apsules/8-foot-motorcycle-capsule-indoor.html

Out door storage unit is available.

http://www.ineedparts.com/auto-accessories/car-and-motorcycle-capsules/outdoor-car-capsules/8-foot-motorcycle-capsule-outdoor.html
Ive seen these hold up well in winter storms when we got 2 plus feet of snow.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I've always liked and wanted one of these.

My friends parents had one for their '72 split bumper Camaro.
He threw a big crescent wrench at it to "demonstrate" it for me, bout made me sh!t, then it just bounced right off.

One for the bike would be tits, good find JP

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it. It has a PC style fan that pressurizes and circulates the air in side. If you could talk the woman in your life to let you park in the living room just add shredded Styrofoam pellets and lights and BAM! Its a 600RR Christmas decoration.

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it. It has a PC style fan that pressurizes and circulates the air in side. If you could talk the woman in your life to let you park in the living room just add shredded Styrofoam pellets and lights and BAM! Its a 600RR Christmas decoration.
DUDE!!!! IM SOO EFFING DOIN THAT WHEN I GET MY OWN PLACE AGAIN!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.