Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i rode to school this morning and when I got back to my apt I was idiling in the parking lot when the bike just shut off. Its not getting fuel, when I turn the key to on i cant hear the fuel pump prime. then when i press the start button it just turns over and never cranks. I checked the fuses, nothing blown. I donk know how to check the fuel pump relay. Anyways what do you think is the problem? its a 07 600rr with only 5k miles.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
You got gas in the tank right? Just making sure. My bike did this once and finally I flipped the kill switch off and on and it started right up???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea theres a full tank, i flipped the kill switch and still it will turn over but not start. I tried disconnecting the battery for a few minutes then.......nothing

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
warranty? if so, use it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Fuel Pump prime

If you can't hear the fuel pump kick on then it's most likely the relay, there could be a problem with your fuel pump or your bank angle sensor but start with your relays first, test it with one of the other relays to see if you can get the fuel pump to prime.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I took out the relay and used a different one and it didnt work......this is a pain....im just going to take it to the shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts