Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a ton of searching on this topic but have found nothing. I have an 03 600RR with a BMC race air filter, Leo Vince titanium slip on, and PC3. Nothing too crazy. When she went out on me one day the fuel pump wouldn't prime. Everything pointed to the fuel pump but I just let it go and never got around to fixing it. 4 years later I finally decided to check it out. So I changed the pump and primed just nicely and started relatively easily. Problem is when I give it throttle it dies. If I'm real short and jerky with it i can get it to upper rev ranges but other than that it dies. It idles decently and I also noticed if I roll really slow I can hit WOT with the bike still idling. I have tested the TPS and it was good. Cleaned the entire fuel system to include primary and secondary injectors as well as the lines and both rails. I even took the PC3 out of the picture and it runs the same. Anyone at all have a clue what to look at from here?

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plugs aren't great but not terrible. Definitely no fuel lines pinched. I just hate to keep throwing money at it without fixing the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts