Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm throwing my bike on a dyno tonight...how do they hold it in place - do they use tie downs (like a canyon dancer or something)? Would it be worthwhile to screw on my Yoyodyne tie down slider caps? I'm throwing my bike on a dyno tonight...how do they hold it in place - do they use tie downs (like a canyon dancer or something)? Would it be worthwhile to screw on my Yoyodyne tie down slider caps?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
yea i would, yea I would. I think the front goes against something sturdy so it cant move. I think the front goes against something sturdy so it cant move. Then they tie the rear down on the roller or whatever you wanna call it. Then they tie the rear down on the roller or whatever you wanna call it.

lol I had to

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Usually, the front wheel locks into a holder and is straped down. The rear is then ratcheted down. Wouldn't worry about the yoyodines. Usually, the front wheel locks into a holder and is straped down. The rear is then ratcheted down. Wouldn't worry about the yoyodines.

·
0 Posts
farbio615 said:
yea i would, yea I would. I think the front goes against something sturdy so it cant move. I think the front goes against something sturdy so it cant move. Then they tie the rear down on the roller or whatever you wanna call it. Then they tie the rear down on the roller or whatever you wanna call it.

lol I had to
Whoa why is there an echo in here. Whoa why is there an echo in here. Whoa why is there an echo in here.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
5150in702 said:
Whoa why is there an echo in here. Whoa why is there an echo in here. Whoa why is there an echo in here.

:iamwithst :iamwithst that was pretty funny dude.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts