Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I really think the guy who balanced my new tires put too much weight on my marchesinis. I have this annoying vibration all over and up and down feeling from the rear now. the bike isnt as tight as it used to be in the corners now. I dont feel 1005 confident on it like i did before. I have gone over all the nuts, bolts etc... myself and cannot find anything out of the ordinary. Could it be these weights? i've never had weights on these rims before. I also am really feeling the bumps in the orad now too way more than i used to, i become airborne sometimes if its a big enough elevation change. I havent touched my supsension since i had it set-up for me. so i know it was nice a smooth before.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I can't believe nobody responded to this!

First off were the tires the only new addition or did you just get the wheels too? Also did you change tire type? Have you hit any large pot holes lately? First check the tire pressure. I would definitely have the wheels and tires balanced again. Try to think of anything that has changed with the bike. I would start with the tires seeing as this was the latest change. But like I said the tire pressure can make the bike feel different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts