Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do they look for when inspecting bikes?? just wondering because i have alott of aftermarket stuff on it like exhaust, flushmounts, fender eliminator kit and so on..the bike is registered in maine and i know it must vary from state to state but i would like a general idea of what they will be looking for.. thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not worried about getting a ticket.. i just want it to pass inspection.. are motorcycle shops pretty easy going with this kind of stuff?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I had the same question, I have flushmounts, yoshi exhaust, short stalks in the rear, and a fe....I think I'm goin to need to find a lick it & stick it place.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im from the bangor area.. what about yourself?? yah i dont think ill have a problem finding a lick it and stick it place.. lol maine has some of the most laid back bike laws anyways.

·
Registered
321 Posts
just major mechanical defaults, tire tread, proper lighting..... im sure the tech manual for the bike talks to it.

Not to sure if they do emissions????? just go to a ma n pa shop that slap it on for an extra 10 bucks but make sure theres no major mechanical problems... its only got 2 wheels!

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
im from the bangor area.. what about yourself?? yah i dont think ill have a problem finding a lick it and stick it place.. lol maine has some of the most laid back bike laws anyways.
Im from the Gray/Windham area. I grew up in Dexter so I know Bangor pretty well. If I ever make it up that way this summer I'll hit you up and maybe we can go for a spin

I was hoping to get my bike out this friday but looks like it might get delayed until next week. The temps are looking a lot better after mid week.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im from the Gray/Windham area. I grew up in Dexter so I know Bangor pretty well. If I ever make it up that way this summer I'll hit you up and maybe we can go for a spin

I was hoping to get my bike out this friday but looks like it might get delayed until next week. The temps are looking a lot better after mid week.
Nice sounds like a plan.. yah im planning on next week for the first ride also... im getting pretty stoked for riding season and im sick of just looking at the damn bike in the garage..

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I have all of these new mods to put on but I cant get that ball rolling until I can get the bike out of the basement and to a friends so we can get it all on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts