Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need your assistance with a bike theft.

This bike is owned by Jeremiah "Jay" Johnson, he rides for Matsushima Performance and Tunning - aka MPT Suzuki Racing. He's a team mate of Danny Eslick and Blake Young.

The image below is what the bike looks like - In addition, the leathers where also stolen. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

This is what occured:

>3/27/06 Jay: Ok, so I come home from the races at
Buttonwillow late last night. My storage unit was already closed, so I left the bike and all my race stuff in my van. I figured it was parked in my parking lot right outside my bedroom window and I had an alarm on the van so it shouldn't be that bad. I wake up this morning and some [censored] asswipes had broken into my van, smashed the driver side window, and stolen my race bike, my leathers, my race stands, and my moto tote (which didn't have a bike on it.) So.... if anyone happens to see anyone wearing my leathers on the race track or even up in the canyons, call me immediately. Or if by some chance the idiots are stupid enough to actually not re-paint the bike, call me immediately. 707.217.4061 Jay Johnson - full spec AMA GSXR 600 FX bike <

If you have any leads please contact Jay directly at the number above or go to the team's website Matsushima Performance and Tunning to provide any info or get more info.

Thank you,
Sara

N

·
0 Posts
Man, that sux. If this was in Arizona, I was going to point you to the father & son thieves who've been stealing racer bikes but scratch that idea.

Whereabouts did this happen? Buttonwillow area?

Man, that sux.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Horrible news to hear. I've taken my bike to Matsushima Performance and Tunning a few times already. Great people down there! I hope you guys recover the bike. And i will also keep my eyes wide open for that scumbag. I think your best bet though it will come up at the track or in parts on ebay. I highly doubt it will be ridden much on the streets. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i HATE hearing about this type of thing. I feel for the owner of the bike and gear. I had 2 bikes (o2 954 and 98 R1) stolen from me within 5 weeks last winter! Fortunately, i tracked down the fool with the 954 and got it back but the R1 seems to be long gone. Take all leads you acquire seriously, thats what helped me get my bike back ... good luck!

·
Registered
912 Posts
sucks man. i am sorry to hear that. if it shows up in winnipeg, manitoba, canada, ill let you know, but i doubt it.

best of luck tho

N

·
0 Posts
There are some desperate theives out there. I mean, some will even carry deadly arms...some crazy mofos out there.

·
Registered
606 Posts
the same crap happen hear to my buddies cbr600rr race bike. He found it a few weeks later at some guys house parked in the front of his driveway...bragging to his friends..oy ya he got it back..i hope things turn up the same way....them thieving A$$HOLES!!! I hate hearing this stuff...arghhhhh!

N

·
0 Posts
sarawalker said:
Jay

What I want to know is what are they going to do with his leathers???? dopes!
If I was the thief who stole the suit/bike, I'd advertise it through a private sale/local ad.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Is their any preventative means from them selling the plastics/motor/other stuff off of the bike on sites like this or ebay? I'd assume insurance companies would at least be on the lookout for local partouts? Maybe not, I dunno
Shade-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts