Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys a couple of days ago somebody had a link to a website that sold a bike lock which was bolted to the ground and would have a shaft going thru your tire to secure it. does anybody have it or know the name of the company. appreciate any feedback guys :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the one, your the man "ewgf" :bounce: . do you think its even necassary to bolt it to the ground? can you tell the size of it roughly, i looked at it on their site but it doesnt give any dimensions :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
cjimenRR said:
thats the one, your the man "ewgf" :bounce: . do you think its even necassary to bolt it to the ground? can you tell the size of it roughly, i looked at it on their site but it doesnt give any dimensions :D
If you don't bolt it to the ground, you're not using it the way it's designed to be used!
The point is thieves won't be able to lift the bike and haul it off. (without taking off the wheel, anyway!)

Might as well get a disc lock if you're not going to bolt it to the ground.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree with hekktore. I was only saying that to make it clear that the lock is very heavy and sturdy. It can be bolted to the ground or any flat surface easily. It's also easy to relocate the lock it once it's installed. You just need a new set of bolts that's all. I'll get the dimension if you want me to but you won't have any problem fitting it. Man, I sound like I'm trying to sell this stuff. :bounce:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its because of you (ewgf) that im going to buy one, you helped me find it. spent 3 long days on this forum trying to find it. thanks for the info and i'll put up some pixs when i get it :lol2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts