Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends and I are planning on having a bike night at the venue that we work at in the near future, probably in October. We already have some of it planned out but I was wanting some input from you guys on what you would have at your bike night if you could have one of your own. We are going to go from 5p.m. till 10p.m. with cash prizes and what not. We already have a couple of vendors and sponsors as well. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
get hotties washings everyones bikes who turn up.... and ceph doing wheelies in some costume!!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
raffles, sponsors, vendors, FOOD, NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages, music (DJ if you can), bikini bike wash, biker babe contest, a dyno is always good, and plenty of parking.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great help guys, so far I got bitches, hoes, biker babes, hotties, fine women, and all of them washing bikes. Thanks cbrdeju for the plethera of ideas. Keep them coming please.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
you gotta have this at your bike night, no one has this at there bike night.

a bounce house!!! haha jk.

if you can i think it would be cool to make the lot you are at look like a nightclub, so is like your clubbing on the bike!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am a nightclub manager so the music and lights won't be a problem. What do you think would be good for admission? Bikers vs. non-bikers? Also, I am going to set up a place for pictures with "umbrella girls" as well.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
not good to charge admission. make your money off food, vendors, and raffles. bike wash, pics with girls, dyno testing, that type of stuff. at least in my experience.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep the ideas coming please.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
free stickers!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
yeah don't do it like Joe's crabshack here in town they serve jello shots and the only non alcoholic beverage is water at $2 a bottle.
All of these ideas are good. I know one of the shake joints has a burnout contest on bike night. Some shops w/ booths including maybe a powdercoating place would be a good idea.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
You wont get anybody there if you don't have alcohol....I NEVER drink when I'm riding but every single bike night in my area is a drinking establishment(restaurant,bar,etc..) i'd say 65% of the people are drinking, not all of them come on bikes but many do. I don't support it but hey, it's their life not mine.
I think you will lose alot of the crowd with no alcohol.. Everybody is a grown up...if they wanna be stupid and drink and hop on the bike then thats their problem not yours. Maybe you can make it like a 3 drink max for the riders so people can see your thinking safety.

Chicks and booze will get you the biggest crowd!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was planning on giving stamping bikers, only one stamp per hour. That way it doesn't get out of control. I will also have an off duty cop there that does our my nightclub now. Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming please.
Dr.Spank said:
You wont get anybody there if you don't have alcohol....I NEVER drink when I'm riding but every single bike night in my area is a drinking establishment(restaurant,bar,etc..) i'd say 65% of the people are drinking, not all of them come on bikes but many do. I don't support it but hey, it's their life not mine.

I think you will lose alot of the crowd with no alcohol.. Everybody is a grown up...if they wanna be stupid and drink and hop on the bike then thats their problem not yours. Maybe you can make it like a 3 drink max for the riders so people can see your thinking safety.

Chicks and booze will get you the biggest crowd!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts