Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I crashed my bike about a month ago and finally just got the parts to start fixing it before I did anything turned it on and it went on just fine.. was idling a little high so I turned that down then when I reved it cause I was checking the throttle the bike reved up then died... When I tried to turn it back on it won't turn completely over... Its full on gas and everything and was working fine when I first crashed it cause I wanted to make sure what parts I needed to get... I also tried turning the idle back up but still wouldn't go

Any advice would be great

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Check the angle sensor.. It may not have been lose when you crashed but revving it may have been just enough..

it cranks?

Can you hear the fuel pump prime?

Which side did you go down on?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it primes and the angle sensor is fine I got it to turn over again but when I rev it... It still dies out on me but now it at least turns over

·
Registered
203 Posts
How bad was the crash? Have you checked for any leaks? I ask this because my bike had an issue where it took a while to turn on, and one day when it stayed on I noticed it was leaking coolant from the cylinder head. I guess the low compression was causing this. This may be a worse case idk but you nevber know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts