Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i did a quick search in the forums... but i have no idea how to change my bike computer from Km/ hr to mi/hr. I filled up the first time, and some how zeroed the trip A, as well as switched the units from mi/ hr to km/hr.

Suggestions? The owners manual is at home, and i'm at work currently... thanks.

And SORRY for the noob question.

C

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts
turn key on... go to trip A then hit both buttons at the same time for 3 seconds and let go...

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
look at your manual, to get to your manual insert key in tail section above seet (you have an 05 right?) turn key and the book should be there.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do have an 05, i took the bike out because i just got a rotor lock... One room for one or the other... maybe i have to get an external truck for all the crap i "should" carry...

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
tripage said:
turn key on... go to trip A then hit both buttons at the same time for 3 seconds and let go...
is this method apply for jdm versions too? coz i tried doing it but it just changes the time clock. btw my manual only comes in jap letters so i can't understand a single damn word.

·
Registered
919 Posts
sidewayz said:
is this method apply for jdm versions too? coz i tried doing it but it just changes the time clock. btw my manual only comes in jap letters so i can't understand a single damn word.
wtf is wrong wit your illiterate *****, everybody else here can read jap letters

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
PUSH THE RESET BUTTON WITH THE DISPLAY IN THE TRIP A MODE. i did that and it just resets the trip A meter.

i don't think this applies for jap 600rr's. any1 else has done this to jap rr's? wanted to change to mph from kph

1 - 12 of 12 Posts