Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, the BOTM Calendar is finished and like i said in the original post, the calendar is simple. The january winner is actually the BOTY runner up since there was no winner for january 2008.

For each month, you get the winner picture, the name of the winner and a small 600rr.net logo in between the two.

The calendar is set to "Standard" size which is 11x17".

Date Style:Classic FramelessStart Date:January 2009End Date:December 2009Events:Display U.S. holidays & events

I haven't received a pm for a release of their picture from everyone but if i wait for every last one, I'll be waiting for next year for the release ! I chose not to put newer pictures of the bike since they won the BOTM with a specific one. No one is obligated to buy the calendar, it doesn't cost me a thing to have it up for sale so.... :)

****I'm making around 2$ per calendar sold, it's standard on the site that the maker makes 10% of the sale, i tried to put it lower but i couldn't. If 600rr.net wants me to give them the small "profit" i'll be making... well send me a pm and i'll send you the money via paypal.****

Now... don't tell me that you don't like the calendar or you would want something different. I chose to do it like this and that is it. If you want to make your own calendar you are very welcome :)

I haven't bought one so i cannot comment on the quality of the pictures or the calendar itself because i'm studying outside of my city and i'm really tight on money so i really need to save up since i'm not working anymore. Hopefully you guys will like it lol

here's the link where you can buy it !

http://www.zazzle.com/600rr_net_calendar-158991062371996034

·
Registered
619 Posts
nice collection... i wasnt member then so i couldnt have picked, but tons of white red and black bikes only...

but def all sweet rides

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Stabz
You did an awesome job man its a shame you cannot hook yourself up with one
of those calenders pm me your address bro its my way of saying thank you

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i really appreciate that Moe hehe

but i wouldn't feel right lol That is ok, don't worry with me, i finish school in october and i'll make a new calendar for 2010 and i'll buy me one then :p

·
Registered
939 Posts
Stabz, well done mate that looks great. I just hope I can get one sent over to the UK.
(btw Nice gesture Moe.....comes as no surprise....:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

well you know... what you can actually do is kinda limited... you can't have huge pictures because first it's just silly and second they might get cut while being produced. I would of loved to put a customize background like the 600rr.net logo but i couldn't so I just decided to make it small just so people know where those pictures come from.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Well done. A good way to support our 600rr.net community.

:hello2::bounce::beer:

I'll wait for the 2010 version where it has my bike up there. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the good words guys :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My pleasure :)