Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike of the Month

We're starting something new, Bike of the Month chosen by the members. Every month we will take the first 10 entries received and put them up for member vote.

Voting will run the 1st – 20th of each month. The winning bike pictures will be posted on the 1st day of the new month. Your entry should be submitted 10 days prior to month end to allow time to set up the poll. Take your best picture and upload it into the gallery/photo album provided here, be sure to specify which picture from your gallery you want to submit. Pictures must be submitted through the 600RR.net Gallery.

The winner will be asked to provide details of the aftermarket components used in creating their masterpiece. We begin today!

Upload your picture to the gallery, PM me the URL and I’ll create the poll from there.
The first 10 PM’s sent to me will be the first 10 bikes up for bike of the month April 2004.

Questions? Let me know.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hondaf4iguy said:
RRs only I suppose?!?
Any bike can enter - it's up to the members to vote on which they like best. The only rule is you must own the bike.

havoc said:
Thats a cool idea. I suppose the winner of the previous month cannot enter the contest the following month?
Correct. Maybe we'll take the 12 monthly winners and have a Bike of the Year vote off with some prizes or something.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is an awesome idea! The end of the year idea is great, hope all these parts sitting here waiting to be put on my bike look as good on it as they do in my head!! :D 8)

·
Registered
180 Posts
BTW, should we have two votes this month to make up for Jan., or will we not be using a regular calendar year? It really does not make a difference.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
avenge25 said:
BTW, should we have two votes this month to make up for Jan., or will we not be using a regular calendar year? It really does not make a difference.
We can work it out but right now I only have 2 bikes submitted. If we get enough submissions soon enough we'll make up for the lost months.

·
Registered
937 Posts
so what do we win when we vote?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You win the "Bike of the Month" title and a writeup on your bike. Then you'll be entered in "Bike of the Year" vote and the winner of that will get something cool. Maybe a helmet or something, a Porsche maybe, we'll come up with something.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts