Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out on my new bike today. My husband took the pics for me to post when we got back. Red one is his and the black one is mine.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
whoooh weeee sweet bikes your black one is sick...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
The best pic i have seen all day:love10:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
u got the fastest color!

nice bikes, but does his look orange in the pic or is it me?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is just the lighting. It looks a little orange in the pic but it is red. That is his girlfriend!!! LOL!

·
Registered
393 Posts
what part of GA you guys from? maybe we all can go riding together... or ask your husband where do bikers meet around here...im in FT Benning.... but live in phenix city...

BTK said:
Went out on my new bike today. My husband took the pics for me to post when we got back. Red one is his and the black one is mine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is kanji...The first symbol is FIRE and the second is BLADE. That is what the bike is called in Japan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cojolio said:
what part of GA you guys from? maybe we all can go riding together... or ask your husband where do bikers meet around here...im in FT Benning.... but live in phenix city...
How far from Brunswick are you??

·
Registered
259 Posts
um one question are ether of u two japanese or read japanese cause that doesnt like like fire to me, not trying to poke just asking?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nice Pics...and bikes.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
RedRisingSun04 said:
um one question are ether of u two japanese or read japanese cause that doesnt like like fire to me, not trying to poke just asking?
are you sure you aren't thinking of it in katakana (maybe misspelled... its been a while)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it could be katakana My husband left japan 7 months after me so he brought it home with him. I hardly remember what she said it was but either way I know that it says fire blade

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
btk you are correct they are kanji.... i was refering to Red's comment about if they were kanji or not. i think he was thinking of katakana

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good I thought for a min I was loosing my mind...wait I have a two year old son I feel like that a lot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts