Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
N

·
0 Posts

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i dont know if i want to laugh or cry that suck he spent all that money but at the same time hahaha that f in funny

·
Registered
924 Posts
That was some good reading, good find man - lololol.

·
Registered
797 Posts
how in the world? man i thought shifting a bike into reverse was impossible but even is now POSSIBLE!!! even what the damn thing doesnt even have a reverse to begin with, i guess determination makes wonders hapens!!! hahahahahhaa

·
Registered
198 Posts
playero_loko said:
how in the world? man i thought shifting a bike into reverse was impossible but even is now POSSIBLE!!! even what the damn thing doesnt even have a reverse to begin with, i guess determination makes wonders hapens!!! hahahahahhaa
Hey... Gold Wings DO have reverse. Electric reverse, but reverse, still. ;)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
NewRedRider said:
I think they put the chain on backwards.
Haha or maybe installed the sprocket upside down???? Bwhahaha LOL im fuckin dying over here, i wouldn't even be pissed if my bike came back like this, just blown away. This is the funniest thing i have read (and seen a video for) in a while!!

Alright guys lets get some serious hypothesis's going ... the only thing i can really think of is the transmission wasn't installed proporly and maybe a gear is not in the right train order?? I cant see a 4 stroke motor runing backwards ...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
APEX_600RR said:
Haha or maybe installed the sprocket upside down???? Bwhahaha LOL im fuckin dying over here, i wouldn't even be pissed if my bike came back like this, just blown away. This is the funniest thing i have read (and seen a video for) in a while!!

Alright guys lets get some serious hypothesis's going ... the only thing i can really think of is the transmission wasn't installed proporly and maybe a gear is not in the right train order?? I cant see a 4 stroke motor runing backwards ...
Did you read the entire thread? They figured out what caused it.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
APEX_600RR said:
^^ Haha nah, i got through about 8 pages and then my ADD kicked in. I wasn't able to make it to the 15th page. Someone wanna elighten me to what the deal was or what page they figured it out on?
patman

The bike has been fixed
What happened was when they put the chain (530)on the bike it must have draped in between the swingarm pivot bolt and the countershaft sprocket.And there fore the chain was being rotated from the top making it go backwards. If I had taken the time to do the nickey mod I would have noticed it right away. The guys at the shop (procycles) say the 530 chain fits perfect inbetween the counter shaft and swing arm pivot bolt. So if you thought this was a hoax I would say try this to your own bike and see if it goes backwards. All I know is my bike is now fixed and now it needs to stop raining so I can ride the bitch.

Thanks
Pat
Did you see this?

I think this guys signature is even funnier!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Haha thanks NRR, youre the man! Wow that is insane how that got mixed up and didn't damage anything!!

And yes, that signature just busted me up, i wasnt expecting that sh!t!! Great, now that lady across the hall thinks im goin insane behind the desk ...

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Wow...so funny yet scary at the same time.

Thats why If I ever take my bike to the shop I'd like to watch them work. I know it's annoying (I wouldn't want someone to watch me) but If it would prevent that then it would be worth it 10x over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts