Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, around 3 weeks ago i installed a two Bros exhaust slipon on my 2004 RR. i think that now the bike is running rich on fuel, beacuse i noticed that its consuming a bit more of fuel and the end tip on the exhaust its getting very dirty, like u put your finger in it and it comes out black.

I am planning to get the bike on the Dyno soon.

Did any one of you had the same problem? Do i have to buy the Power comander to fix it?

Thanks

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Since your planning to dyno the bike you might as well get the PCIII.
I dont know if it will solve it, ive seen some bikes with pc still have blue tips but most dont.

·
Registered
321 Posts
mine runs pretty rich too. I am still debating the PCIII, i dont know if the juice is worth the squeeze. The inside tip probably will get black....... just get some cleaner....

·
19,904 Posts
Get a used on and stop complaining.
the 1000RR PCIII will fit too, so there, go search on 1000rr.net and 13xforums.com and ebay.

Theyre all physically the same, just get the correct maps.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah but i would like to know if the fueling can be adjusted without fitting a PCIII ? if i change the air fillter will it make an ipmrovment to it?

·
19,904 Posts
Yeah but i would like to know if the fueling can be adjusted without fitting a PCIII ? if i change the air fillter will it make an ipmrovment to it?
No, unless you you have a HRC ECU.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i bought a PCIII with USB.... so hopefully i will fix this problem with it... thanks for da help...

And do you know from where i can download fueling maps for it?

·
19,904 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
that it does, but if you're getting a sooty exhaust, you know its rich. I'm sure it's not that easy to get those plugs out either is it?
Hey, fine, whatever. Thats just what we all learned in high school auto care and it happens to be the exact same thing Dan Kyle told me about 3 months ago. BTW, who doesn't have a sooty exhaust.. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts