Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike i'm buying (not here yet) is a 2005 thats been down real light on left side.

Guy said it has no battery in it so he hooked up jump box and it runs great but gauges don't work.

Fuse?? Not running because batt. missing???

Thanks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
Bike i'm buying (not here yet) is a 2005 thats been down real light on left side.

Guy said it has no battery in it so he hooked up jump box and it runs great but gauges don't work.

Fuse?? Not running because batt. missing???

Thanks.
i blew a fuse when installing my blinkers check the fuse box usually 2 extra fuses one thats 10 and one thats 20 check all the fuses to see if they are working if not thats your problem cause i had the same thing happen to me and it was the fuse that did it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
My bike went down on the right side and destroyed the turn signal which blew the fuse. It also ran but lost the guage cluster. It was a fuse under the left mid fairing.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Yeah. Same thing happened to me. Went down on left and cluster didnt work..

Under hte left fairing there is a little fuse box, open it and there is a spare fuse and i think the 3rd or 4th one? is the one that blew.... just replace it and bingo. you're good to go. make sure you replace it with the right fuse

1 - 5 of 5 Posts