Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be careful guys. Some dumbass in an SUV drove his vehicle into me on purpose because he was angry I filtered to the front of an intersection. Luckily, I got his plate and filed a police report and all I have is a few scuffs on my mirror.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I punched his car door after he tried to knock me over, and I sped off and he tried to run me over. Crazy ****. I'll be sending the police report to the school he teaches at once I can get a copy.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
How do you know he teaches at a school?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good job to get the plates!

I read so many accounts of stuff like this where the rider did everything except get the one bit of information that is useful in finding the person.

I'll be very interested to hear what, if anything, the guy gets charged with. I have to think hitting someone with a 4,000 pound weapon would be considered assualt with a deadly weapon.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Damn, keep us updated. I hope he at least loses his job.
There is no way that he will lose his job. Hell, the police probably won't even do a damn thing.

It sucks, but it's just the way it is.

·
Registered
270 Posts
There is no way that he will lose his job. Hell, the police probably won't even do a damn thing.

It sucks, but it's just the way it is.

^^^very true...police are useless with these issues...everyone be safe out there and watch out for these crazy cagers

·
Registered
169 Posts
i been following this tread i really want to see the how the outcome is. I hope you can take him for as much as you can mirror or not thats leave a accident......

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Good luck with the situation your in. I hope that the police due more then what they did with me when I was hit by a car on my bike. Glad you're safe!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
like really, any crazy yahoo biker named Mo can go around saying so and so tried to run me over. WTF can i do if there are no witnesses?

·
Registered
441 Posts
hey i'm all about it. i just have one question wont you **** from the cops by getting to the front of the line? and i mean this in the most legal way i'm not trying to bust your balls or anything i do it all the time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts