1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Any good reputable places
Tuning is a plus if they do it there.

Thanks
Steve

CHICAGO PERFORMANCE....heard some good things about them...buddy just got his 1000 chromed out there

·
Registered
331 Posts
Superbike suspension down in Lockport Ill. im from milwaukee and im taking my bike there to get ohlins put on the rear shock anf fork internals. hes a cool guy. races himself. his name is ken.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fornarelli Racing... Alex is great...

·
Registered
276 Posts
How Close is "Near" Chicago to you? I'm from chicago and i get really irked when someone from like peoria or springfield says they're from chicago and i go ahead and say "oh really where," and there like oh just 3 hours away...yo that aint chicago!!!!....cant you just say exactly where your from..and maybe add oh by the way its 3 hours away from chicago....n e wayz..just saying sorry for getting off the topic...but yo where are you who ever started this thread!

·
Registered
653 Posts
How Close is "Near" Chicago to you? I'm from chicago and i get really irked when someone from like peoria or springfield says they're from chicago and i go ahead and say "oh really where," and there like oh just 3 hours away...yo that aint chicago!!!!....cant you just say exactly where your from..and maybe add oh by the way its 3 hours away from chicago....n e wayz..just saying sorry for getting off the topic...but yo where are you who ever started this thread!
says the guy in missouri. j/k

i'm an hour away at home- i consider that "near"
about 2 hours away at school- not near

to help the OP, it's probably best to try and learn to do things yourself if you have the time and tools. they aren't that hard to work on and you'll know everything is done right.

·
Registered
276 Posts
says the guy in missouri. j/k

i'm an hour away at home- i consider that "near"
about 2 hours away at school- not near

to help the OP, it's probably best to try and learn to do things yourself if you have the time and tools. they aren't that hard to work on and you'll know everything is done right.

HEY..i was born and raised in Chicago...I lived 10 minutes from wrigley field and went to high school about 15 minutes away!!!! THATS ALIVING IN CHICAGO!!!!..but right now I'm in the Army stationed in Missouri (this place is KUNTRY!! and yes i spelled it wrong because thats how they say it here!)..closest state to chicago with an army post!!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I live in Bourbonnais. Go to school in DeKalb (NIU).

Which means i technically dont live in or Near chicago but I pass thru Chicago on a regular basis. So if they (whores) post a shop in Chicago, thats fine because I prolly pass thru it or by it. Or if they post near it I prolly pass thru it on commute. So either way im set

Thanks for all the replies

1 - 12 of 12 Posts