Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, title pretty much says it all, the 2012 i found and had half paid for was stolen before i could complete the transaction, i was pi$$ed. Feel stupid too since i posted pics of the bike here that i took before i picked her up.

Anyways, i got my money back from the guy and his insurance is taking care of him.

On another note, i found another bike, 2009 with 2500km on the clock, black and red. The guy hardly rode it, it looks like it came off the showroom floor almost. Pretty happy, just did an oil change and got my Honda bike mechanic to do a good check, he said everything is in good shape.

Here's a few pics when i first got her home. I've recently taken off the stickers and rear reflector and put on a zero gravity dark smoke SR windscreen, will post new pics soon. Going to be doing a few things since its dead stock.

upload pic

free image host

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations! What are the plans for it?

Thanks guys, i love this thing.

Plans are to slowly do some upgrades, i've just put a Zero Gravity dark smoke screen on and de-stickered the bike, i'll post some pics today.

Next i think it's going to be the can, i'm stuck on the fence between the yoshi and the akra, i think i like the sound of the yosh a bit more, seems deeper. I think my neighbors would hate me if i got a 2 brothers system, even tho it sounds awesome :thumbup:

·
Registered
931 Posts
You almost cannot beat the cleanliness of the akra. It sounds great too! Nice find BTW. Beautiful bike.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You almost cannot beat the cleanliness of the akra. It sounds great too! Nice find BTW. Beautiful bike.
Thanks mate. Yeah im still on the fence between the Yoshi rs5 and the Akra, i know the akra is the best for quality, i like them both!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thanks mate. Yeah im still on the fence between the Yoshi rs5 and the Akra, i know the akra is the best for quality, i like them both!
I have heard them both in person. They both sound GREAT. Flip a coin? Usually when I do that, it tells me which one I really want. Usually by the coin landing on the wrong side..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have heard them both in person. They both sound GREAT. Flip a coin? Usually when I do that, it tells me which one I really want. Usually by the coin landing on the wrong side..
Cool, yeah im sure they are both awesome, that's why its so hard to pick. Your coin idea sounds like the way to go :thumbup:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I had the same dilemma with my 07... I went with the Akra and couldn't be happier. I would suggest that you message the vendors here and see if one of them can hook you up with a deal. Enjoy the new ride! Cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had the same dilemma with my 07... I went with the Akra and couldn't be happier. I would suggest that you message the vendors here and see if one of them can hook you up with a deal. Enjoy the new ride! Cheers
Cool, yeah the akra is a nice can for sure. Prob a noob question, but how do i contact vendors here? wouldn't have a clue who they are. Cheers

·
Registered
931 Posts
Cool, yeah the akra is a nice can for sure. Prob a noob question, but how do i contact vendors here? wouldn't have a clue who they are. Cheers
Try sending them a message. Go to the vendor section and open up each one. They should have posted in there, hopefully.

I know you can go to www.hardracing.com for their phone number, and same with www.sportbiketrackgear.com. Jason at ext 210 is awesome. Another good one though is a place called superbikesupply. Brad and I think her name is Mary, are always giving me sick deals. I would highly recommend them (www.superbikesupply.com). Hope that helps.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Try sending them a message. Go to the vendor section and open up each one. They should have posted in there, hopefully.

I know you can go to www.hardracing.com for their phone number, and same with www.sportbiketrackgear.com. Jason at ext 210 is awesome. Another good one though is a place called superbikesupply. Brad and I think her name is Mary, are always giving me sick deals. I would highly recommend them (www.superbikesupply.com). Hope that helps.
mad_man beat me to the punch... I would also contact Corey @ MotoMummy and Tom @ BIOHAZARDCYCLES. Good luck with your search and enjoy the new bike. Cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts