Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i wake up this morning at 5 a.m. to my mom asking where my bike is to come and find out that someone stole it.. talk about a bad day..

R.I.P. 2008 CBR600RR - Red

·
MAXIMUS
473 Posts
I hope you had theft insurance and I am really sorry for the loss of your bike. I had an attempt earlier this month but they were unlucky, I waited with my .45 for the next 3 days but those suckers didnt' show up. I hope you get your bike back, never loose hope.

·
Registered
308 Posts
man, im sorry dude, its bull ****, ive had two bikes stolen from me, it just isnt fair in any way, good luck, dont worry man, youll have another one someday

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well the thing is i usually keep it between cars in the carport but my brothers wedding is this weekend and we emptied the car port so i had it stored in next doors carport/garage thing and it was stolen from there.. and yeh i have comprehensive but the thing is there giving me value on the bike when i payed 9800 for it.. im prolly only going to get 8100 for the bike so idk.. i have to wait 3-4 weeks for the insurance company to cut me a check so looks like this riding season is over for me.. i honestly dont wanna see the bike unless its crashed with the person that stole it dead right next to it... cause right now i already know its either all apart or they ripped the hell out of the wiring trying to start it... i dont wanna see my bike all torn apart and messed up.. i live in rensselaer. newyork right next to the capital (albany)

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Sorry to hear about that bro..............i feel for you.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts