Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my bike recently tip over at a turn at 2mph. I think the Bank angle sensor shut off the bike but now it won't start no more. I left it overnight and when i try to restart it only a buzzing sound comes up. Not only that, now the lights are dimming and the horn sounds like a lil girl. Is it just the battery dying or the angel sensor did something to it????

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Dead battery

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
you probably soaked the plugs. Give it a while and try again OR keep cranking and giving gas at the same time. It'll choke a little but it should start. I personally always let the bike rest for a few hours then it started right up

·
Registered
341 Posts
ive heard a few times where the tip over sensor stays shut off after a crash, usually when it hits kinda hard. and the lights would be dim cause you killed the battery trying to start it. can you hear the fuel pump prime when you turn on the key? is that the buzzing noise your talking about?

·
Registered
455 Posts
he posted 30 min b4 u posted your DA give him a lil time to get back on here s***............yea the BAS resets itself after a lil while just let it set 15min or so and it should turn over if not take the front faring down and unplug and plug the BAS back in it will reset then good luck

·
Registered
341 Posts
he posted 30 min b4 u posted your DA give him a lil time to get back on here s***............yea the BAS resets itself after a lil while just let it set 15min or so and it should turn over if not take the front faring down and unplug and plug the BAS back in it will reset then good luck
i dont know much about this, but if the fuel pupm is priming, then dosent that mean the BAS is reseted? casue in the event of a crash isnt it just the same as hiting the kill switch, it shuts off the FI.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all your help. I do hear a cranking noise like teh engine is trying to start. I try jumpstarting it and it work again. But now my main concern is why did the battery die just after it got tip over???? It was working fine right before that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts