Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what my problem might be. When I am on the highway my bike feels realy unstable. I checked the tire pressure and it is good. I checked the pressure because at some points it feels as if the tire is flat but it is not. Open to suggestions.
05 600RR..

·
Registered
965 Posts
define unstable..

Id say your suspension isnt dialed in for your weight.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Check for the balancing weights on the wheels to see if they are still there.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
what IS your tire pressure?
how's the condition of the tires?
have you done anything to your suspension? whats your weight?

lets start there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
+1 on the tire balance... since you are there might as well make sure your rear wheel is properly aligned and your chain tension is correct

·
Registered
476 Posts
Lowering link maybe? Not sure if you lowered the back of the bike and not the front or if you lowered bike at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought the bike used but it only has 2000 miles. The treading on the tire is fine and the alignment weight is there. I was thinking I might have to adjust the suspension but wasnt sure. The bike is not lowered and when I first got it, it was running fine. Ive had it for a month.

·
Registered
906 Posts
My guesses would be asymmetric adjustment of the preload on the front suspension or misalignment of the rear wheel.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My front wheel is not shaking. I am going to try and get a alignment and see what happens. If it is still doing it I will try for a balancing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts