Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so does anybody have any cool wallpaper for their computer that has to do with motorcycles? Any sportbike would do, but I'm just sick of pictures of pros going around corners and stock photos of bikes with white backgrounds. I'm looking for le art

Also just wanted to give a shout out, I'm new to these forums. Been riding for quite some time now, and just recently made the jump to sportbikes with a new 2004 red 600RR.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I'll try and find you some wallpapers here in a bit.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
just sent you one to your email....its about 2 meg and going to hotmail...so we'll see if it makes it to you. :bounce:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
your email account denied me. let me know when you clear it out or a different email address.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Welcome...

you can go to the sport rider magazine or motogp web sites for cool wallpapers. I personally prefer these over some futuristic "thing a ma giggy" with trippy colors and mushrooms...lol.

Ok, I like the mushrooms, but no elves,
Ok, maybe an elf or too, or just some :smookin:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Them are some sweet pics I was having trouble finding any that were good.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woah that is some trippy stuff. This forum moves pretty fast doesn't it? I think I'll try to take some of the pictures and make it into a full fledged wallpaper someday.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Here's mine. . . A duc, but the pic is killer on any bike despite if your bias or not.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Hot Rod said:
Here's mine. . . A duc, but the pic is killer on any bike despite if your bias or not.
Man those bikes are skinny! Awesome pic and bike!

Sweeeettttt!
Jason

1 - 20 of 20 Posts