Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thusday night my bike was stolen from my garage with my car blocking the entrance. They stole my helmet, jacket, and gloves with the bike. If anyone see a bike where it says KoCo at the rear wheel ( or arm, w/e its calle) please run over the f**ker.

I was so suprised when i woke up to see that my bike was stolen. Just becuase i have problems backing out of my garage when the car i standing in front. and i even parked the car in such a way that it would be imposible i thought to get the bike out.

;(

H

·
0 Posts
damn sorry to hear about that... what year and color was the bike...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
mother effers run over and then shoot them

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Damn, sorry for the loss. Sooo many stolen bikes. I say run them over and cut their predominate hand off. Let them live with the reminder.

I think that it was on here I heard that someone's bike was dragged up over the top of their car. It takes a lot to stop someone that is determined.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the local dealer in town had 60 bikes and 4 4runners stolen last sunday
hefty reward for info and that dealer has cameras , huge fence and all
so go figure evreyone thinks its an inside job

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
If i found someone stealing my ride, id cut holes in his achillies tendons, strap him to the sub frame, and drag his sorry ass all the way to the popo station. That sucks man, lets just hope it kills the bastid

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
aww thats so tender. gotta make sure you're draggin him by his head.

Mouse said:
If i found someone stealing my ride, id cut holes in his achillies tendons, strap him to the sub frame, and drag his sorry ass all the way to the popo station. That sucks man, lets just hope it kills the bastid

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If i see my bike, i'll run over him then back up over the f**er and the stop on top of him.

It was a black 03, with mesh and a black windscreen, some small rashes on the left side wich i tred to hide but did a bad job with.

N

·
0 Posts
We (those that live close to each other) should get together and hold a sting operation.

Man, I would love to catch these theives in the act!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts