Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pissed, my gunmetal 05 was stolen in the middle of the night. I woke up to take my son to school this morning and that's when I noticed it was gone.

I've only had it a couple months too! I had a cable lock on it but have no garage. It was parked in our carport.

Thank god I have full coverage, but sucks I'll be without a bike till it gets all taken care of.

Let me know if any of you guys hear anything. It was gunmetal in color, yosh carbon slip on, flushmounts, but otherwise stock. Stolen from the San Diego area.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
dude i cant blame you. im bout to leave work so im gona hop on my baby and get the hell outa dodge.

hope you get your ends back. take it ez

·
Registered
194 Posts
Im sorry to hear that bro, thats why there is insurance i guess. Hope it doesn't take you too long to get a new bike.

·
Registered
102 Posts
dude that sucks. i have a paging alarm on mine, but i don't know if i'd hear it and wake up if something did happen!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts

just kidding man. but that sucks. sorry for your poor bike. hopefully its been taken by overhauled.. they do bikes rite? jk man. but lucky you have insurance.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Bummer. I heard 1 in 4 bikes in SD are jacked. Just another statistic now, invest in a scorpio alarm and RoadLok. Maybe it will deter people. A cable lock can be picked with a bic pen or cut so fast with bolt cutters.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. It almost feels like one of the family i bet.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. It definately sucks bad. I will for sure get some sort of alarm system when I get a bike again.

I'll keep you posted on how everything turns out.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Better yet, get a silent tracking device that can be installed somewhere very discreet. That way you can locate your bike and the thief will have no idea you know where it is...and you can recover all the other bikes they stole

1 - 20 of 30 Posts