Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday coming home from work I get caught in some hard rain. I think no big deal, I ride in it all the time. Get home and leave the bike sit in the garage till the next morning. So today I get on in to start it and push the ignition and it does nothing for a second then starts. I thought it was just a little watered down from yesterday, no big deal. So i get to work and the bike sits for 6 hours in the sun and decently warm weather. I go to start it at the end of the day and nothing... The dash lights up and the pump primes but when I hit the ignition it does nothing. I click around with the kill switch and keep trying and nothing. So i turn the bike off crouch down and look vainly at what to do. I kinda wiggle the nearest connector for the injector where my PCIII is hooked and and try it...and it works....So basically I wanna know what was wrong or what made it not want to do anything. I didn't really do anything when i wiggle the connector...

08 600rr

Thanks

G

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I had a similar proble on my 07 cbr 600rr I rode in the Rain one day and the next day my bike woulndt start.

The lights would go on but no ignition.

Anyway just needed to jumpstart the battery and it worked.
My battery hasnt been the same since and it will die if I dont start my bike right after I open the ignition.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm weird. Thanks for the input. I'll ask the service guys as I'm taking it in on Tuesday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts