Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... was awesome. even though there were mostly choppers, there were some nice cbr600s... had a lot fun... any other opinions on bike week??? type'em right here...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I was gonna say, didn't think the main event had hit yet. Looking forward to watching the race from my living room.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Really starts kicking into gear Wednesday. This weekend is always nuts, and i havent seen it this busy in a few years. Some sick bikes at the track. Honda booth had Zemeke's CBR600RR Erion Honda bike on display. I have to say though the yamaha guys went all out. Had Rossi's back up bike from last year on display. THE THING IS FREAKING NASTY! Really looking forward to the night race on friday though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm headed up there tomorrow....race is at 8 pm under the lights. I'll prolly go all over and look at the wild side....see some coleslaw wrestling (really, I ain't lying) maybe demo some crap I'll never own....I rode every Harley they had last year and I will never own one, still like to ride stuff. I'm just wondering why Bimoto doesn't let us demo LOL.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
i'm heading out friday around lunch. unfornately have to work late on thurs night.

does anyone know how fast the demo rides fill up if i get there by noon?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I have to say, I am pretty disappointed with Honda this year at bike week in Daytona. First, they didnt' open until Monday when all the other vendors were setup on Friday. Then they have short hours for their displays. Then to top it off, they do not have ANY demo rides!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts