Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted since my RR was stolen last season. I was wondering if you need an endorsed license to demo bikes in Daytona. I have an endorsed license but just lost the copy that shows the endorsement. I don't think the duplicate is gonna make it in time. :cry:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
This is from the article Lots Of Stuff To Do At Daytona, Starting This Week at: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=22103

Demo rides: Outside Daytona International Speedway, motorcycle enthusiasts can ride the latest and greatest motorcycles with free manufacturer demo rides. Motorcycle enthusiasts can check out displays and demo rides from manufacturers such as Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Buell, Yamaha, Aprilia, Moto-Guzzi, BMW, Harley Davidson, Victory, Boss Hoss and Bourget Bike Works.

Riders must hold a valid motorcycle driver's license and DOT approved helmet in order to participate in the demo rides. The Boss Hoss demo rides open early on March 4. Metric and Import demo rides are scheduled to run March 7-March 11 and the V-Twin demo rides will run March 6-March 12. Most demo rides are open 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts