Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know how they sell aftermarket parts such as carbon fiber fairings n such ... well why the hell would ppl waste so much money.... like seriously tell me how much weight you can reduce by spending 1000's of dollars for weight reduction .... i herd something like 10 - 20 lbs max??? how much u gonna gain from that?

so what i was thinking why not take your fat lazy ass and workout and lose weight on ur fat ass body im sure u will see a difference when u ride right? like honestly if ur fat n want ur bike to go faster LOSE YOUR OWN WEIGHT!!!

/ end of rant!!!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
i agree with you for the fat lazy bastards that don't need to shave seconds off their laptimes though. i guess im just not as passoinate about it as you. or how they add weight with cf pieces like triple covers and shyt

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
i don't see why the OP is so concerned with what other ppl spend their money on. this is about as horrible as all the chicken strip threads. when are ppl gonna just focus on their own shyt?

·
Registered
2,023 Posts

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Not just bikes, all racing applications benefit from carbon fiber. Like I mentioned in another thread about carbon fiber parts: I've spent well over $10K on carbon fiber for my track car, and the edge I gained by using lighter parts has been the difference between getting a $5-$20K purse and getting nothing. If you're serious about racing, then you'll understand the difference between OEM, aftermarket, carbon fiber and CFRP (or, for the generally accepting, carbon with fiberglass backing) in weight savings and the benefits of using lighter parts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i am either cursed or blessed by genetics. i'm 6" even and i'm 127lbs nekkid. i have lifted weights for years, ran cross country in HS, taken creatine, etc, and all i ever did was change a pound or two of fat for muscle.

**** it, i don't mind being skinny. it sure beats being heavy. ALL of my relatives on both sides of the family are either taller or skinnier than myself, so i'm doomed to never be huge, no matter how much i lift. i try to accept it by saying i'm faster and more nimble than all the lard asses...

it's all good except for the small penis...

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Not just bikes, all racing applications benefit from carbon fiber. Like I mentioned in another thread about carbon fiber parts: I've spent well over $10K on carbon fiber for my track car, and the edge I gained by using lighter parts has been the difference between getting a $5-$20K purse and getting nothing. If you're serious about racing, then you'll understand the difference between OEM, aftermarket, carbon fiber and CFRP (or, for the generally accepting, carbon with fiberglass backing) in weight savings and the benefits of using lighter parts.

That and in racing it comes down a lot of time to fractions of seconds. And that 20 less pounds could make the difference between winning and losing.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
i am either cursed or blessed by genetics. i'm 6" even and i'm 127lbs nekkid. i have lifted weights for years, ran cross country in HS, taken creatine, etc, and all i ever did was change a pound or two of fat for muscle.

**** it, i don't mind being skinny. it sure beats being heavy. ALL of my relatives on both sides of the family are either taller or skinnier than myself, so i'm doomed to never be huge, no matter how much i lift. i try to accept it by saying i'm faster and more nimble than all the lard asses...

it's all good except for the small penis...
ROTF...small skinny bastard! i envy you! well besides ur lil c0ck! LMFAO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts