Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 2004 600rr i just bought. it was wrecked but it drove just fine and even started after i shut it off. 2 days passed whent to start it and it wouldnt even fire. so i sprayed in some starting fluid..nothing. so i pulled plugs and they are dry checked for spark nothing. i also dont hear the fuel pump.... i tried putting the kick stand up. put in neutral tryed out of nuetral tried holding brake tried holding clutch nothing....any help would be greatly appriciated.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
ok i have a 2004 600rr i just bought. it was wrecked but it drove just fine and even started after i shut it off. 2 days passed whent to start it and it wouldnt even fire. so i sprayed in some starting fluid..nothing. so i pulled plugs and they are dry checked for spark nothing. i also dont hear the fuel pump.... i tried putting the kick stand up. put in neutral tryed out of nuetral tried holding brake tried holding clutch nothing....any help would be greatly appriciated.
Engine stop relay.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info but turns out the gauge cluster plug in was a little loose and would not let the fuel pump or coils work. i found it very odd but glad i found the problem

·
Registered
936 Posts
thanks for the info but turns out the gauge cluster plug in was a little loose and would not let the fuel pump or coils work. i found it very odd but glad i found the problem
I hope you are talking about the gray or blue quick plug on the left side of the bike....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts