Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so here is the deal 2 nights ago after a few drinks I become inspired by a picture of a flat black rr and decide i can do the same so anyways I get her all striped down naked get all my pieces painted and get it back together and now it wont start...Looks sweet though ;-) SO anything you guys can think of???

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Need more info...does it crank but won't turn over?...is it completely dead? No lights? Check the voltage across the battery, or check the kill switch. Not enough info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad.. ya turns over but doesnt fire.. Alll lights work voltage is good. Checked all the fuses and relays no probs there..hmm
What is the little box imbetween the headlights?????
O ya and the fuel pump doesnt fire up when i turn the key on

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya not in gear ;-) dead smack imbetween the headlights behind the cluster there is a little box that is round on one side has 2 screws in it thought i might have put it on upside down but i dont know. Hell i dont know if that would cause the problem if i did

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK nevermind i figured it out after some research and reading 2 posts down lol anyways I put the bank angle sensor upside down.. Anyone know how to flip it without taking off all the plastics again???

·
Registered
423 Posts
you have to take the cowl off and pull the head light assy out to fliip it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya thats what I figured what a pain... Im going to paint a little arrow an that sucker for next time ;-)

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
that is what happens when you have a few beers in you and you get inspired lol
i am glad you got your bike running again

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
doh!! never noticed that arrow until i went to flip it around o well wont make that mistake twice. Seems like in Honda's wealth of knowledge and wisdom they could have made that thing with say 3 screws so it could only go on one way... Or drunks working on bikes could just look for the arrows haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts