Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to join the forum this way, but I figured you guys would have the wealth of knowledge I need to figure out my problem. Basically got the bike delivered today, it was way low on gas, but there seems to be enough in the tank. After a few rides, and one idiot stall, the bike won't start anymore. I have a scorpio sr-i500 alarm installed and when I do the start up procedure, the gauge cluster drops in illumination and the starter clicks, but nothing happens. I thought I flooded it, tried to clear, still nothing. I just hear the clicking of the starter, and the siren from my alarm.
I'm not very tech savy, since my car doesn't require such manipulation. Anything will help or if you can lead me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
your battery is dead bro charge it and it will start right away

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I also read the other thread about "bike won't start" and it doesnt seem to apply to my situation. Sorry if I'm misinformed

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
no worries update the post if you get the bike going thanks

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Yep, it's the battery. It needs 12v to run the computer for fuel injection. When u place a load in it it drops below that making a clicking sound. Get a Battery Tender. It'll be your best friend!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the answers, I'll definitely keep you updated. On a side note, the proximity sensor on this alarm is freaking annoying. ahha Thanks again

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was the battery. Took it out for a ride tonight and it rides great. Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts