Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i only have 1100miles on my 08 rr 600 and i went to start it today but it wont start? it cranks over really strong but it just wont start, i tried jumping it but luck. im thinking the fuel pump might be dead? i pulled the fuel pump relay fuse but i dont know how to check to see if its blown.

wheres the fuel pump located and how hard is it to swap out?

i really want to try and fix this problem myself since the closes bike shop like 20miles only and they said $200 for towing plus what it would cost to fix the bike :(

any would be greatful!!

John

D

·
0 Posts
Put the fuel relay back in, and turn the key on. Do you hear a whirring type noise from under the fuel tank?

Is your kill switch in the run position? Do you mess with it and turn your bike off with the kill switch?
How about the other fuses, not just the fuel pump relay? Check that the BAS sensor fuse is not blown. Did you recently crash the bike?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put the fuel relay back in, and turn the key on. Do you hear a whirring type noise from under the fuel tank?

Is your kill switch in the run position? Do you mess with it and turn your bike off with the kill switch?
How about the other fuses, not just the fuel pump relay? Check that the BAS sensor fuse is not blown. Did you recently crash the bike?

holy sh!t it was the kill switch.... your the fukkkin man :shakehand

that was very dumb of me lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts