Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
If you also removed the BAS from the headlight assembly, that would be why the bike will not start.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Demented is trying to ask you if you took the small black piece (Bank Angle Sensor) off of the center of the head light. You can see a pic of it at the link below. If you did it's not going to start.

http://www.600rr.net/gallery//showimage.php?i=9479&c=member&imageuser=12288
this. in case the bike falls over this sensor kills the power to the fuel pump. if its unplugged..... well im sure you understand^^^
its directly in the middle under the third eye and its plug is black

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
il take a look my brother took the stuff off b4 i got here thnxs

Did you take the BAS off?
this. in case the bike falls over this sensor kills the power to the fuel pump. if its unplugged..... well im sure you understand^^^
its directly in the middle under the third eye and its plug is black
Demented is trying to ask you if you took the small black piece (Bank Angle Sensor) off of the center of the head light. You can see a pic of it at the link below. If you did it's not going to start.

http://www.600rr.net/gallery//showimage.php?i=9479&c=member&imageuser=12288

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
problem fixed ty
Why did you remove your original post?

It's handy for people who might be using the search function later on down the track, now they don't know what your problem was only that it is fixed...

Maybe worth putting the details back and then just editing it to put ***Fixed*** along with the solution at the start of the post?

D

·
0 Posts
Why did you remove your original post?

It's handy for people who might be using the search function later on down the track, now they don't know what your problem was only that it is fixed...

Maybe worth putting the details back and then just editing it to put ***Fixed*** along with the solution at the start of the post?
There's enough BAS related "my bike wont start" threads that even this one should never have been made.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts