Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005cbr600rr...... so recently i laid my bike down injured my foot so i couldnt ride it for a couple of months it started right up the few times i started it to let it run after the accident so i ordered all new plastics for it started the assembly proccess hooked up the ecu got the fron cowle all installed and now it wont start... fuel pump doesnt prime ive heard a few things it could be just wanted some opinions to see where i should start with the diag....thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
Besides doing the obvious checks of the fuses, there's a ground wire for the fuel pump on the left hand side of the fuel tank cover that should be connected to the frame. Make sure that's attached. It's under the #40 screw in the image.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pretty sure i did but ill have to double check and let you guys know i was just so excited to get it all back together and then....nothing..... so now i get to take it all back apart so we'll see thanks guys if you think of anything else let me know..

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Fuel pump nog priming I could be the BAS like Bridge mentioned it could also be the Fuel Pump Relay located left side of the bike underneath left side ram air cover

1 - 6 of 6 Posts