Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2005 Honda cbr600rr F1 A light is on the f1 light blinked once and then the fan comes on the oil light is constantly blinking I moved the gas tank upnand then it tried to turn over but didn't the battery was full dead but now it is full charged its doing the same it did when it first started I checked all the fuses non are blown

Also the gold blot that holds the gas tank line is not on the bike plus the fuel pump is not turning on.

·
Registered
210 Posts
F1? Do you mean FI?

If you mean the gold bolt that holds the fuel line to the underside of the fuel tank is missing then no way in the world your bike will start as the injectors will be getting no fuel. How that is missing I'll never know. It's probably down the back of the engine.

The fuel pump has a separate fuse under the seat, behind the battery, check that.

When you press the starter button does the engine turn over, but not start? Or does nothing happen when you press the starter?

Even though you have charged the battery, if it old it may show enough volts, but it still may not have enough power to start the bike.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The gold blot that connects to the gas tank and runs to the fuel injecters that are connected to the air box I push start button and nothing happens I have the bolt just haven't put it back in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts