Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working with a few customer service people at bikebandit.com over the last two weeks.

These guys are thorough! When you're taking apart damaged parts of your bike, you usually have questions about parts. When you look at the diagrams available from honda or vendor sites, some of the info and numbering of the parts can be confusing.

I've had at least two customer service people help me on this issue. One one occasion, the online catalogue went down, so they promised to email me the next day with the responses to my inquiries. The next day I was greeted with a response to my question.

On another occasion, I had them use my paint code to match some decals I needed to order for plastics. The service rep. told me he would add the items to my "shopping cart" so that no confusion would be had. UNFORTUNATELY, him adding the new decals erased all my previous parts I had been putting in the "cart" to purchase. As many of you know, this takes some time to put together a list of parts from diagrams. The rep offered to help me piece back together my order, but I declined and told them that it would be faster for me to do it on my own. He then told me that I would have ground shipping charges waived and that I would get a % promotional discount for the trouble...awesome!

Parts have been ordered, and I await my goodies.

Will follow this up when things arrive.

Go bikebandit!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bikebandit is cool if you have forever to wait for parts. I ordered a crank and piston for my dirtbike last year from them because they were cheaper than Motosport by like 20 bucks but it took over 2 weeks to get my parts. Motosport is always second day and just as awesome with customer service.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I've used them before and they were very helpful; Especially on the live chat.
Their prices are freakin outrageous though.
On my rebuild I saved about 30 percent over bike bandit by shopping with cheapcycleparts.com, which amounted to a huge chunk of change that I had left to spend on other goodies (Arata system). Their customer service was excellent too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I received my parts friday. Everything was packaged well, all parts were there. I only have a couple complaints.

1. I was told decals would not come with the bodywork that I purchased. Decals DID come on 2 out of the 3 pieces of bodywork. I also have the stand-alone decal set that I purchased.

2. I was given the wrong item number per my supposedly matched paint code for plastic bodywork. I need to return the silver mid fairing they sent me, and purchase a black mid fairing.

Overall, pretty happy. We'll see how accommodating they are when it comes to returns and exchanges.

Nate

·
Registered
158 Posts
Did you order pre-painted fairings from them?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you order pre-painted fairings from them?
they came pre-painted. nowhere on the schematics, or on the websited, did it say they are pre-painted. customer service told me the should be. however, multiple customer service techs told me that i would MOST LIKELY need to order decals.

ugh. 20% restocking fee. sigh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts